DO YOU HAVE VARNISH IN YOUR SYSTEM?
CC JENSEN VARNISH REMOVAL UNIT (VRU)
Patriot Fluid Power offers a solution to remove varnish from oil. The CJC® Varnish Removal Unit with a revolutionary high efficiency for removing soft contaminants from oil – even from hot operating gas and steam turbines.
What are some of the consequences of Varnish?
- Frequent oil changes and system flushing
- Premature seal failures
- Lacquer baked onto bearings – flow restriction, increased water & temperature
- Valve sticking – loss of control, which results in trips or fail-to-start
- Filter blockage – restriction of oil flow, which increases oil temperature and water
- Ineffective heat exchangers – increases oil temperatures
3 IN 1 SOLUTION
You can use the CJC® VRU TO REMOVE Varnish, Particles and water – all in one single pass! The optimized filtration and treatment in the CJC® VRU captures the soft contaminants, which can then be removed from the system completely by replacing the Varnish Removal insert (VRi)
Varnish – Oil degradation products, dissolved and suspended, are removed from the oil and system components
Particles & Water – Not only is varnish removed, but particles and water is retained in the inserts and removed from the oil
CJC® Varnish Removal Unit
Please click on the links below for more information about Varnish Removal!
Patriot Fluid Power is partnered with CC Jensen in an effort to prove that clean oil is more efficient and more profitable. Click Here to download our Varnish Removal Unit brochure.
To read the Machinery Lubrication article on Varnish Removal you can Click Here.