Altaflo® is an innovative producer of has one of high performance fluoropolymer and fluoroplastic tubing and pipe. From medical to automotive, electrical, aerospace and more, we have high performance tubing and piping to suit your needs.
· Fluoropolymers are light-weight and dependable for aerospace applications.
· Fluoropolymers have the perfect combination of extreme temperature, abrasion and chemical resistance, low weight, flexibility, flame resistance and non-leaching capabilities making them ideal for aerospace and related industries.
· Thanks to their abilities to withstand high temperatures and their light weight, Altaflo’s fluoropolymer tubing can offer the perfect solution for insulation, connector sleeving, cable jacketing and more.
· Cost effective and light weight solutions for the automotive industry.
· Rather than the traditional metal piping which may have been used for some applications, Altaflo offers a range of high-performance fluoropolymer and fluoroplastic tubing and pipe which deliver reliability without the weight.
· Built to withstand high temperatures and highly aggressive chemicals, Altaflo’s inventory includes products which are perfect for a wide range of automotive applications such as spray painting, fluid delivery, wire harnessing, fiber optics, sealing and filtration.
Custom Coils FEP, PFA, PTFE
Coils 25′,50′,100′ or Custom Lengths
SCH 40 Pipe FEP, PFA, HP PFA
FEP Tubing with sealed ends
Municipal Water Systems
· Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (Altafluor® 2EO FEP Enviro) is designed specifically for use in environmental sampling applications.
· Ground Water sampling
· Air sampling
· Water process
Gas and Oil
· Robust products for the harshest of environments.
· Where many products would fail under the pressure and heat of this environment, Altaflo’s high performance tubing has been engineered to perfectly meet the needs of this extreme industry.
Critical Fluid Transportation
· When you choose Altaflo, you choose a product that’s created from 100% virgin grade materials.
· No matter what fluid you’re transporting, our product line-up includes inventory that’s suitable for almost every application you could imagine.
Call us or email us today to get your quote.
FEP, PVDF, MFA, PFA, & UHP PFA TUBING and PIPE
NOW NSF 51, NSF 61 AND NSF 372 CERTIFIED.